While the Canton Day on the 5th was washed out by the weather, the Canton will still be active in the lead-up to Christmas. Upcoming dates:
- December 11th: the annual Canton entry in the Geeveston Christmas Parade, starting at 6pm
- December 12-13th: End of an Era – Royal event, being held by the Barony at Kraken Hall in Hobart, all day
- December 18th: last A&S project night for the year, 7pm at GeCo
- December 19th: garbed archery/imot/potluck BBQ and Christmas celebration, Surges Bay oval, 12-3pm
- December 29th: garbed potluck picnic and practice tourney, Huonville Foreshore BBQ area, 5pm
The Canton will be returning in January with A&S project night and imot on the 8th and 9th, and our next Canton Day on the 16th. Canton Day will be welcoming us back into the swing of things for the year, and we hope to have enough fighters attending to put on a relaxed tourney as well as the usual archery and potluck. Hope to see you there!